• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS 87" Extra 300 SHP

gyro

GSN Contributor
You bought that already built right? That box is user built not by the mfg.

I built it myself. That box (and one other) are included in the kit and allow for throttle servo placement anywhere in (or outside) the motor box.

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
I built it myself. That box (and one other) are included in the kit and allow for throttle servo placement anywhere in (or outside) the motor box.

I know I built my 87" but from the picture it looked like the glue joint completely failed. You better throw that bottle away or start using epoxy because that should not happen from the load of a throttle servo.

B

Blucor Basher

OH, you got off easy, Gary. Of course I had to be the one on the sticks when it flamed out at 6' high. All I could do was just peg the elevator and ride it down. I think it bounced at least 2' high. Glad to see it still looking good.

I'm building a new 87" for myself. It is neither blue, nor red....

gyro

GSN Contributor
OH, you got off easy, Gary. Of course I had to be the one on the sticks when it flamed out at 6' high. All I could do was just peg the elevator and ride it down. I think it bounced at least 2' high. Glad to see it still looking good.

Yeah, you were laughing pretty good after the bounce!

Can't wait for you to upload some photos! ;)

JK13

30cc

Tease!

:)

Joe

robj

70cc twin V2
The new scheme looks great. You should never leave your Iphone laying around! :)

I like the matching 87 and 103 scheme that JP was flying.

robj

70cc twin V2
The orange 103/87. It did have wings..

103 (2).JPG103.JPG

Manta

70cc twin V2

this post is no good without pics. :)