• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS 87" Extra 300 SHP

gyro

GSN Contributor
Got my SHP today! Absolutely love it! It's a little underpowered(hacker A60, not the q80) but still enough juice. Will switch it over when I have the cash. For now, I'm trying to figure out what I'll do for graphics, keeping the carbon fiber flames on the front, but everything else will be changed to suit my preference.

View attachment 11340

Oh, and what's that EF plane doing in there!!!

Congrats! Love that Red scheme!

jmart95

70cc twin V2
Thanks! This scheme looks great in person, better than the pics you see of it. Not a fan of the white/blue paint scheme, but this one rocks!

JK13

30cc
Thanks! Glad to hear this, was worried about flight time for contests, but it looks like I'll have a little bit of power to spare. Will have my SHP Sunday, can't wait!!!

I'm going to try a 6S and a 7S glacier (5300's each) for 13S 5300 mAh in series as I have cooling scoops inside the cowl and the whole system runs so cool on 12S.
Should be strong! - I will report back
:)

Joe

dskuro95

100cc
photo.JPGphoto (1).JPGphoto (2).JPGphoto (3).JPGphoto (4).JPGphoto (5).JPGAnyone want an 87" SHP. It needs one spot to be reglued right in front of the turtle deck. The plane was midaired and is now repaired. Just need that one spot glued, and a covering job. There is also a gap between the canopy and the back of the plane but it is not too bad. Asking $375 plus shipping

Santi8

70cc twin V2
Got my SHP today! Absolutely love it! It's a little underpowered(hacker A60, not the q80) but still enough juice. Will switch it over when I have the cash. For now, I'm trying to figure out what I'll do for graphics, keeping the carbon fiber flames on the front, but everything else will be changed to suit my preference.

View attachment 11340

Oh, and what's that EF plane doing in there!!!

Woh woh, did you just jump to a 50cc this week? Is that over at Peeler? The other two planes look familiar.. where did you pick that up, and when you swinging by to slap some new art on there!? Can't wait to see you fly it!