• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS 87" Extra 300 SHP

jmart95

70cc twin V2
Got my graphics from B and E, here she is at the local field today
3d1.jpg3d2.jpg3d3.jpg3d4.jpg

JK13

30cc
thats what I was wondering...dont you step into a whole different world when you go above 12S?

I run Glacier batteries - so I combine a 6S 5300 and a 7S 5300 in series (7S are typically is stock as they are not as common)
Great combo! - little extra weight as the 6S cells are the same size , 7S just has one more.
:)

Joe

Last edited by a moderator:

dskuro95

100cc
Wow, today I was flying my 87" SHP and on landing approach, I saw the wheel pant hanging off. SO I went around since the wind switched directions anyway. Then I was on my next approach and my wheel pant and tire came off! :facepalm::eek: And next, my engine quits! So luckily we have soft soy bean at my field this year and I stuck it in there. No pokes in the monokote or anything. I flaired it at the last second to make sure it did not nose over.

kgalen

30cc
Ouch! I bet the pucker factor was high on that landing. Great save! I've finally worked out the bugs in my engine and am getting some great flights in now. Planning to take it to the Knoxville Huck Fest :)

dskuro95

100cc
The engine quit because fo the "too much fun syndrome", which is another way of saying, I ran out of gas lol