• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3dhs 89 slick

gyro

GSN Contributor
no one will answer the dang phone at 3dhs can we please get maybe a receptionist to answer the phone or take messages.. what could that cost you 400 a week come on guys... is addicts are getting tired of it lol

It'll likely will not ever happen, as its not in their business model. 3DHS is a interest based business now, email is the preferred method of contact.

It'll likely will not ever happen, as its not in their business model. 3DHS is a interest based business now, email is the preferred method of contact.

so gary when you say its not there business model, What is there bussiness model,, and what do you mean buy a interest based business

gyro

GSN Contributor
so gary when you say its not there business model, What is there bussiness model,, and what do you mean buy a interest based business

They prefer to deal with all customers via/through their website only. (Internet based retailer business model).

Their event series involvement would be the exception.

joshgluck

100cc
A quit line like gambler anon... Hey Noll - I have a problem.. I'm addicted to your planes and can't wait for them to come back in stock... HELP!! :p

I am sick with the slickness I just got off the phone with Rotojockey and I just bought his 89 slick so now i got the 104 and the 89 the best of both worlds

It needs the receiver and batteries and it will be on the air

3DHS AJ SLICK 540 C.JPG