• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3dhs 89 slick

I think we're the only 2 peas in the pod.

I let IRG ( previous owner) take a pull on the sticks and he says the power feels the same as the q80 he had on it. And that's with smoke and all. I could easily shave 1-1.5lbs taking the smoke out.

gyro

GSN Contributor
I think we're the only 2 peas in the pod.

I let IRG ( previous owner) take a pull on the sticks and he says the power feels the same as the q80 he had on it. And that's with smoke and all. I could easily shave 1-1.5lbs taking the smoke out.

I heard the dle60 was equal in power to dle55ra, but one pound heavier...
What are yous guys numbas sayin?

in the manual it shows 7hp and 8500 rpm

on dle site it says 5.5hp so i assume they made a typo there and the dealers just copied there mistake.

heres the specs i have

Displacement: 61 cc (3.7 cu. in.)
Bore: 1.42 in (36 mm)
Stroke: 1.18 in (30 mm)
Weight: engine: 3.43 lb (1555 g)
Weight: muffler: 2.82 oz./ 3.00 oz./(80 g/85 g)
Weight: ignition module: 7.44 oz. (211 g)
Output: 7 hp @ 8,500 RPM

joshgluck

100cc
in the manual it shows 7hp and 8500 rpm

on dle site it says 5.5hp so i assume they made a typo there and the dealers just copied there mistake.

heres the specs i have

Displacement: 61 cc (3.7 cu. in.)
Bore: 1.42 in (36 mm)
Stroke: 1.18 in (30 mm)
Weight: engine: 3.43 lb (1555 g)
Weight: muffler: 2.82 oz./ 3.00 oz./(80 g/85 g)
Weight: ignition module: 7.44 oz. (211 g)
Output: 7 hp @ 8,500 RPM

So you think my 6800 top end is no enough travel or not tuned? I'll have to wait till the field to check it with you.. Hoping I still have some atv left in there and we can get it right.. Just want to. Fly though so I'm bringing the 74 too.. No progress on the 72 :-(