• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3dhs 92" edge 540 !!!

Manta

70cc twin V2
Unfortunately the 87" is the lowest on the list for me. Already had a chance at one and passed. My choices in order are the 89" Slick, EF 88" Edge, 92" Edge, and EF 91" Extra.

I want a slick, but I prefer the 91" extra over the 87"... No brand wars- just my personal taste. The 91" extra's color schemes are fantastic.. For my first large gasser- I want to absolutely love it! Of course there is still time for the 92" to steal my heart!

I have a used 89 airframe with the original AJ red/white/ Scheme if you are interested. I'm just south of macon Ga could meet ya half way. :) it is power system ready so could be in the air in a day.

gyro

GSN Contributor
Josh, take this one instead of mine,
I'll probably keep flying mine for a while, and Manta's got two, so this would probably help him out some :)

Manta

70cc twin V2
Crap! were you two working out a deal? I didnt catch that Gary. Sorry if i come in on a deal in progress. I just saw Santi's post and figured Id offer him mine. There is a photographer in macon who has called me twice on it and a friend of mine once lol. He probly isnt ready for this airframe but has a motor and all.Just not got the money up yet 'i guess.
I'd rather it go to a fellow hucker that would do it justice :)

Last edited by a moderator:

gyro

GSN Contributor
Crap! were you two working out a deal? I didnt catch that Gary. Sorry if i come in on a deal in progress. I just saw Santi's post and figured Id offer him mine. There is a photographer in macon who has called me twice on it and a friend of mine once lol. He probly isnt ready for this airframe but has a motor and all.Just not got the money up yet 'i guess.
I'd rather it go to a fellow hucker that would do it justice :)

Josh and I were talking about something on the side, but it wasn't serious. You're a much better fit for what he needs. :)
Please try to work the deal if you can.

So, any new pics of the Edge?

Santi8

70cc twin V2
The one he posted he said was the "team scheme"... Sounds like he's not confirming it as a purchasable option..