• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3dhs 92" edge 540 !!!

Fast3D

50cc
I dont know why they look orange in some pictures. Do you know when they might have the next batch avaiilable?

vegasking

70cc twin V2
They are red/white/silver. The orange/white/black were prototypes.
DSC_1599.jpg 1488019_632912083418314_51119821_n.jpg

gyro

GSN Contributor
Flew the maiden on my new Edge today.
The GP61 spun the 24x10 like a "scalded dog" so I'm glad that went well.
The Edge didn't feel right on the fist flight, so I landed to find this:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1389478422.062424.jpg

Guess there wasn't enough loctite...

Took off again, and tried to get some violence done... But after the second pop-top, once again, something didn't feel right, so I checked controls, and rudder was only deflecting left.
So... I landed again and found this:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1389478524.145091.jpg

Looks like the supplied pull-pull wire wasn't up to task. I'll order some quality replacement cables from Secraft so I can make sure it doesn't happen again.

SnowDog

Wow sounds like you had quite the adventure today with all your maidens! I consider you fortunate to be bringing all your plans home in one piece :)