• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3dhs 92" edge 540 !!!

Diggity

70cc twin V2
Hey Diggity. Can you tell me what shade of blue that is on your edge? And maybe a pic of the blue in the sunlight.

Thinking about changing up my red racing scheme some.

Thanks.

Dang the pic didn't shown up. :(

I'm not sure of the shade of blue. This is the Team scheme, and it pops pretty good in the sky. I hope to get some good pictures this weekend and I will share them

gyro

GSN Contributor
Last flights on the GP61 today... The DLE61 arrives this afternoon and will find its home under the cowl, while the GP61 goes to the Aeroplus 92" Edge arriving next month.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1393010780.009682.jpg

Fast3D

50cc
Hey guys, has anyone had any experience with this motor at all:
Rotomotor 85FS, 85cc four stroke opposed twin cylinder gasoline engine with electronic ignition
A friend is selling and I was wondering if it would work with Edge92. Thanks.

Switch is the soft switch included with the ar9110.
Using a tech aero IBEF.
Spinner: http://bit.ly/1fifPvJ

10-4. I was thinking that was going to be your setup. I'm trying to decide between the Smart-fly ignition cutoff and run a third battery or the tech-aero and just the two Rx packs. Would just be a weight penalty of the extra 1100mAh ignition pack if I go with the Smart-Fly.