• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS and Extreme Flight Merger?

[MENTION=335]SupaTim[/MENTION] has helped me a ton getting my new plane together, and he is very competitively priced. The 3-Line tank is great.

Bipenut53

150cc
[MENTION=335]SupaTim[/MENTION] I will be looking you up when the Bushmaster becomes available!! ...... Looks to be a fun airplane!!

SupaTim

70cc twin V2
Thanks guys again for all the kind words!! Looking forward to getting all the goodness in stock. Til then I've got the servos, props, extensions and accessories necessary to get it all in the air. I'll keep do my best to keep everyone in the loop as everything gets closer on both www.northwestrc.com and the NWRC Facebook page here.

SupaTim

70cc twin V2
In the meantime here's a few shots from a "Those Guys" family reunion this weekend! Looked like an Extreme Flight and 3DHS commercial with this spread of planes!!! :p

1.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg

2.jpg