• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS Planes Picture Thread

RC Girl

70cc twin V2
Im lovin my bigfoot :) ImageUploadedByTapatalk1386802963.162319.jpg

RC Girl

70cc twin V2
Ashleigh, outstanding shot. I had to zoom in and find the prop size painted in the prop to realize that wasn't a cub in your back yard. The close up and the mud on the belly gives it a real scale look.

Haha :D thanks :)

Dr. Gonzo

70cc twin V2
Hmm idk i take too many breaks lol and CA my hands to the plane too often :p hahaha
I think I have glued my fingers to airplanes, people, and the dog (furry finger). Got glue on kitchen counter top and the nice solid oak dining room table. Among other places :veryshocked: Thank goodness for finger nail polish remover. It is much kinder to wood finish than straight acetone. Which results in the wife not finding out! The guy that taught me to fly many years ago said it best. I spilled CA all over my fingers and he says replied "Well, now you have something to chew on while watching TV tonight!". Good times.

Last edited by a moderator:

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
I think I have glued my fingers to airplanes, people, and the dog (furry finger). Got glue on kitchen counter top and the nice solid oak dining room table. Among other places :veryshocked: Thank goodness for finger nail polish remover. It is much kinder to wood finish than straight acetone. Which results in the wife not finding out! The guy that taught me to fly many years ago said it best. I spilled CA all over my fingers and he says replied "Well, now you have something to chew on while watching TV tonight!". Good times.

This made me laugh.... I ruined our dinning room table with ca. I got it all over the top due to a spill that I didn't see and then I tried to fix it with markers (it was the only thing I had in the house and it was to be a temp fix) so the wife wouldn't see it. Well she found it the very next day. Yicks! :facepalm: