• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3DHS Tennessee Fly-Low-In - August 15-18, 2013 Knoxville, TN

Cmala

70cc twin V2
Sucks you aren't coming but hoping for some relief for you man.

Anyone going to FLI have a DA 60 muffler?

gyro

GSN Contributor
Sucks you aren't coming but hoping for some relief for you man.

Anyone going to FLI have a DA 60 muffler?

Craig, I'm away from home, but have an old DA muffler. I'm not sure if its for a 50 or 60. How can I tell? I can ship it Monday if you need it.

G

Cmala

70cc twin V2
I will probably have to install servos at the field but I'm going to try and maiden the 89 slick at Knoxville

RedTalon

50cc
Are there any weather concerns? I've been so busy lately I haven't had a chance to check. All if my friends are telling me that "Tennessee is under water". Right now, the plan is to leave here about 4am Tuesday morning. What time will the field open on Wednesday?

jmart95

70cc twin V2
Are there any weather concerns? I've been so busy lately I haven't had a chance to check. All if my friends are telling me that "Tennessee is under water". Right now, the plan is to leave here about 4am Tuesday morning. What time will the field open on Wednesday?

Sunshine/blue skies here in Nashville currently