• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3DHS Tennessee Fly-Low-In - August 15-18, 2013 Knoxville, TN

Bivens

50cc
Are there any weather concerns? I've been so busy lately I haven't had a chance to check. All if my friends are telling me that "Tennessee is under water". Right now, the plan is to leave here about 4am Tuesday morning. What time will the field open on Wednesday?

There will likely be people at the field in the mid to late afternoon on Wednesday...send me a PM and I'll pm back my mobile....regardless of what time you get here...we can handle it. Glad you're coming.

Craig,

You n Mike B know me! I'll have my grill and some goodies in case some late-nite grubbin' is in order!

;)

Fred

Nice work Fred....I knew you wouldn't let me down....

The bad news is...I couldn't wait on you to maiden Bigfoot...I flew mine last Sunday...:tongue:

so the realy question...i have a 2000watt generator that i use for my charging setup. do I need to bring it bivens? i dont mind bringing it, but it takes up a lot of space in my car. will there be plenty of charging juice to go around?

I think there will be plenty...but I can't talk you out of it either...can never have enough spare gennie's around...

Matt...sorry you can't make it...but we'll miss you. See you at the nall next year I suppose...Get well soon!

KittyHawk

New to GSN!
Hey all, is there room for a few more Nashvillains at the party? I'm driving over on Friday, and trying to talk a friend into maidening his Slick at the FLI.

SnowDog

Got the van loaded up with planes and a few essentials like a tent. ;)
Gotta put in a 1/2 day at work, then I'm on the road...will be getting there late tonight.

Recommendations on route?
Chicago to Indianapolis: I-65
Indianapolis to Lexington: I-65 through Louisville or I-74/I-75 through Cincinnati?
Lexington to Knoxville: I-75

anyone know about traffic conditions on this route? The Fort Wayne crew perhaps?

Very ready to be on the road!

jmart95

70cc twin V2
Got the van loaded up with planes and a few essentials like a tent. ;)
Gotta put in a 1/2 day at work, then I'm on the road...will be getting there late tonight.

Recommendations on route?
Chicago to Indianapolis: I-65
Indianapolis to Lexington: I-65 through Louisville or I-74/I-75 through Cincinnati?
Lexington to Knoxville: I-75

anyone know about traffic conditions on this route? The Fort Wayne crew perhaps?

Very ready to be on the road!

Have a safe trip! We'll be leaving this afternoon as well, probably stay at the field tonight, see ya there!