• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3DHS Tennessee Fly-Low-In - August 15-18, 2013 Knoxville, TN

jmart95

70cc twin V2
Had a great time at this FLI. It was a blast to hang out with friends, both new and old, and the flying was fantastic as always! I can't thank the House Mountain R/C club(and all of their members behind the scenes) enough to allow us this great extended weekend. I must especially thank Bivens, for running the event, and when personal life got in the way he still did everything he could for us, and Jason for running the event when Bivens wasn't able to be around. Also, Jim Smith, Snowdog, and Catherine did a great job covering the event for those who couldn't make it(and those of us who did!), thanks for those sweet pics and videos! Not to mention, it was great that 3DHS and Castle Creations stepped up to the plate for the one trick contest(and raffle), that was thrilling to compete in! I also can't thank Joe Smith and Mike(Crashesalot) for helping me with some "technical difficulties" :D, without you guys I wouldn't have been able to fly much this weekend! Can't wait for next year!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

SnowDog

Arrived home about 30 mins ago...left at 9am this morning...1266 miles round trip! Yikes. So much fun...will definitely do it again next year! I've got lots of video to post.....tomorrow! Lol. Thanks again to Bivens and the whole House Mountain crew and 3DHS for another awesome FLI!

Diggity

70cc twin V2
Arrived home about 30 mins ago...left at 9am this morning...1266 miles round trip! Yikes. So much fun...will definitely do it again next year! I've got lots of video to post.....tomorrow! Lol. Thanks again to Bivens and the whole House Mountain crew and 3DHS for another awesome FLI!

Mike, nice to meet you. Glad you made it back safely. Next year is a must!!

Bivens

50cc
What a great time....lets do it even better next year!! Put the heat on all of your friends that stayed home....let them know how much fun we had and get it on their radar for next year!!!!

Mike

Komet163

50cc
Thanks to all HMRC members, Bivens and Jason for a great weekend. The sponsors for thier support. Hope everyone got home okay, Great pilots, great weather. Special thanks to 3drcforoums, and snow dog, Catherine and the Smiths for great pics. Snow dog did an excellent job covering things, and thanks for morning coffee, that was a lifesaver, glad to see you home safe. Can we do it again next weekend?

Bill

Komet163

50cc
Craig same here, great to see your 89 fly. Can't wait to finish mine. Hope to see you soon and fly the 89's together.

Bill

I wanted to give a huge shout out to Bivens, the entire House Mountain crew, and the 3DHS crew for putting on another amazing event! It truly was awesome. I had so much fun, even when I wasn't in the air. If you haven't been to TN, you have to put it on your list for next year!!!!