• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3DHS Tennessee Fly-Low-In - August 15-18, 2013 Knoxville, TN

SnowDog

Ok - so I've worked out the dates with my wife and I will be attending this event!
Super excited about hanging out with Bivens and the rest of the crew on their home turf!!!

gyro

GSN Contributor
Ok - so I've worked out the dates with my wife and I will be attending this event!
Super excited about hanging out with Bivens and the rest of the crew on their home turf!!!

Very happy to have you "carrying our flag" and representing 3DRCF in TN!

rcbirk21

70cc twin V2
im gonna do my best to make it...dunno if work will let me take a day or two off only working there a month, but its worth a try :D

horton

50cc
Looking forward to Biven's FLI stop. It's a first class field and event. The 3DHS uber trailer will be in attendance.

Bivens

50cc
Confirmed.
For those of you that are hoping Noll can deliver planes to avoid shipping costs.....just keep in mind he'll be loading for travel several days before the event....so if you want something, please be nice and get with Noll well in advance...

We had a great time last year.....I can't wait...who else is "IN"...??