• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3rd Annual RC Today Show Fun Fly: November 22: Bryan, TX

What is going on Friday? I have a HOU layover till that evening. Not sure about the logistics though with a rent a car.

gyro

GSN Contributor
What is going on Friday? I have a HOU layover till that evening. Not sure about the logistics though with a rent a car.

Open flying all day.

I'm waiting for Friday's weather forecast to refine a little before I decide if I'll drive up then or Saturday morning.

AKfreak

150cc
I wish I could go to this event. I want to load my MXS in my little Van with my kids and Drive. If I had the extra cash and a place to stay I would take the kids our of school and leave today! Christmas has the money tight on the old homestead :(

Bobby Barr

New to GSN!
I know exactly how that is!

From what I'm told the field will hold up well to the rain, but we'll see. The main concern is for the RVs and travel trailers.

AKfreak

150cc
Bobby, do you guys have that deal set up where an RV company drives out and sets up an RV with generator and you rent it like a motel at the airfield? That is what I want to do. That is the best idea I ever heard of.

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Bobby, do you guys have that deal set up where an RV company drives out and sets up an RV with generator and you rent it like a motel at the airfield? That is what I want to do. That is the best idea I ever heard of.

Interesting idea AKFreak! I've never heard of that except with the film set crews. I wonder what the cost would be. Do you have an idea of what something like that ends up being per day?

gyro

GSN Contributor
A little wet, but we're flying in between the showers.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416678348.727796.jpg