• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

IMAC 40% laser 200

guy89zx7

30cc
I bought a set of plans from Devin York for the 40% laser but half of the elevator is blacked out. Also the vertical stab and rudder is not real clear, does anyone have a copy of these plans that show these clear? If so could I get those areas copied? I will pay for them.
Thanks
Guy

TonyHallo

150cc
The plans were drawn by Jack Strickland, this may help others identify the plans. My plans look the same however there is sufficient detail to build the elevator. Only the upper portion is dark.

TonyHallo

150cc
I got my cowl from Devin, nice glass work, not sure when I will build this plane. I had a 33% designed by Wayne Urley that was very similar in construction this one is just a little bigger. The 33% plans showed a geared .60 glow motor for power. Today we use 100 cc!
IMG_1862.JPG
IMG_1863.JPG
IMG_1864.JPG

I bought a set of plans from Devin York for the 40% laser but half of the elevator is blacked out. Also the vertical stab and rudder is not real clear, does anyone have a copy of these plans that show these clear? If so could I get those areas copied? I will pay for them.
Thanks
Guy
I have a set of Jack Strickland (RIP) plans of the 40% laser , let me check if I can find what your looking for

I have no problem doing that Roger. Does that include the vertical stab and rudder?
I will have both sheets scanned, since the fin/rudder is on one sheet and the stab/elevator is on the other,
I will go back but this time will see my usual guy, he normally gives me a good price, will let you know