• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

42" Vyper Bype

SteveT.

100cc
For those of you who like Great Planes aluminum back spinners, the 2" looks really nice on this plane (I like the white on the red plane), but if you are using a Motrolfly 3615-750 motor, you are going to find that the hole in the spinner is too big for the prop shaft...so...you will need a bushing to center it up....If you would like me to make you one let me know, and I will....cost....$1.00 for the bushing and shipping in the U.S....I figure that's fair...

SteveT

LanceMc

New to GSN!
Well, My Byper is finally ready for her maiden. Gary, it only took you 4 hours to build this plane? Wow, it took me at least 24 hours, and this is my 5th 3DHS build. I've got to quit admiring the plane and get on with putting her together I guess.
P.S. The spinner is on order.
Lance Byper 003c.jpgByper 006c.jpgByper 008c.jpg

SnowDog

Well, My Byper is finally ready for her maiden. Gary, it only took you 4 hours to build this plane? Wow, it took me at least 24 hours, and this is my 5th 3DHS build. I've got to quit admiring the plane and get on with putting her together I guess.
P.S. The spinner is on order.
Lance

Very Nice!!! I'm really liking the red scheme!