• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

48" Extra 330 EPP

Bushwacker

3DRCF Moderator
Hey fella's how do you think this little guy would perform with these components and I only ask because I've never had this kind of foamy balsa type bird in fact this would be only the second foamy I've ever had.

EF Torque 2814/820
Airboss 45A Esc
4S 2700mAh LiPo battery
Hitec HS 5070/5065 servos

Bloosee

70cc twin V2
Hey fella's how do you think this little guy would perform with these components and I only ask because I've never had this kind of foamy balsa type bird in fact this would be only the second foamy I've ever had.

EF Torque 2814/820
Airboss 45A Esc
4S 2700mAh LiPo battery
Hitec HS 5070/5065 servos

Should work fine, although the 4S 2700 will be much too heavy. I use 3S 2650's and I feel they are at the upper end as far as weight for 3D flying, it's light and floaty on 3S 2200's. For comparison sake, I use 4S 2700's in the Aerobeez 55 Edge, which is actually a MUCH larger airplane.

-Brian