• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

4Titude Or Fiji BottleTank

Lojik

70cc twin V2
Hmm, not a great sign, I might resign the tank I was gonna put in my 30cc to the scale model that will very rarely go upside down and could probably do with some weight saving.

PSP it is :)

AKfreak

150cc
I went the PSP route, again I don't think its fair for companies to profit from shipping. A small flat-rate box cost's $5.25 to ship. The box is free, they will send them to you for free. Priority mail tape is also free. Quote from the USPS website Priority Mail® Small Flat Rate Box 5-3/8" x 8-5/8" x 1-5/8 $5.25. When you are charged $7-8 (in this situation) for shipping & handling, and they plan to use first class mail (much less and slower), it just ticks me off. I say free money for no man, earn your money! Btw I ordered direct from PSP.

I would of bought it from ebay where they are selling ther same exact thing, and charge $6 for shipping, but I thought I would be a nice guy and save them the fees. They should be glad I despise Paypal. I use Google Wallet/Pay, and Amazon Pay who have Zero fees and I can send money to any person with an email.

Ill let you know when I built my tank. AKf

Decal Dennis

TEAM EP&G
I've been using 4titude tanks since they first came out, never had one issue with them......8, 16 and 32 oz.
There was a bad batch of o-rings on the first batch, but he got all those fixed. If you have an issue with one and can't get it replaced fast enough, they can be easily taken apart and fixed. I've fixed several of them for people

I have an 8oz 4Titude tank that is leaking through an upper o-ring. It's on my profile so I don't worry about it. The main cap leaked as well but I fixed that with adhesive.

On my new plane I will be using a 16.9 oz fuji bottle. I will make one as the bottle is free and the cap is $20. I may also go with a WWRC model and not mess with building one. I do like the PSP cap as you can change the line in the tank every year with little effort.

AKfreak

150cc
The PSP kit comes with Viton gas lines, they use these so you never had to go in and change anything,