• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3D 50% cap 232

Flyrcjoe

70cc twin V2
I need to clarify.... This is a video of the Remote Possibilites rc club fun fly in St. George Utah. This was the event that I debuted Bernice at. The video was taken by some friends Jon and Mark. They do an awesome job! The big plane that the smoke comes on with belong so Brad Wurston and was being flown by Mark Lesberg. This event is always a blast and Remote Possiblitlites does a great job!

ExtraNuts

70cc twin V2
I am so "there" next year.
That would be awesome if you could come next year or anytime really. We have a pretty good time here. BTW this is my local club field. Im the fat guy in the grey sweatshirt in the vid . :big_yes:
Thanks to all who attented. I must say Joes Cap is amazing. The first thing I noticed when I first saw it is that it is 100% flawless. There isn't a scratch or ding or off angle or any flaws whatsoever on it. I had to do a double take cause I couldn't believe how perfect it really is. The covering job is impressive. Pics will never do it justice. It was good to see you and your wife again Joe.

Glad I finally made it out to see her Joe. Here are a few of the pictures.

vg9w0Ej0GRqYjj8E-MBCsS4xGRg68MoLxPa-Ea7bX40=w343-h228-p-no
NvnUaqTKvKhrKINkX7tIUTaVSIlx2TOYfrhJ4tKzpaA=w342-h228-p-no

Joe\'s cap0013.JPG

Last edited: