• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3D 50% cap 232

Flyrcjoe

70cc twin V2
I finally got the belly pan sheeted. With the amount of work I have been doing on my current projects I am starting to notice some signs of wear and tear on the old joints. I started looking into orbital sanders and the air orbital sanders need a high amount of cfm. So spending $189 on the sander then having to drop another $1000 into a new compressor to keep up was just not in the books. While at work a rep came in and introduced this little gem. The Mirka orbital sander complete with its own power supply. It has adjustable speed with a throttle lever on top. It is the most comfortable and easy to use orbital sander I have ever seen. The best part is it only costs $495.00! Compared to buying a new compressor, that is a steal. Here is a link to if you are interested in purchasing one or you can contact me directly at 1-800-935-1010. Joe
http://mysupplycart.com/storefront_...st&itemnbr=MIRMIM55020CAUS&RequestTimeout=120

image.jpg
image.jpgimage.jpg

BalsaDust

Looks really good. Now is that the tail section of a Cub or Taylorcraft I see hiding off the the left of your shop?

Fibertech

70cc twin V2
Looking good..wife’s are pretty good help with foam cutting. Mine use to help me cut foam till she was replaced with the cnc. She hasn't complained about the replacement.