Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale 50% Christen Eagle full scale exclusiv-kit

Discussion in 'Giant / Scale Scratch and Kit Build Threads' started by TLFMM, Mar 20, 2015.

1. TLFMM

TLFMM 50cc

hi dhal22,

well - thats definitely work with a lot of fun.... but if you have no fun with your work it´s a
    sad thing....

2. WMcNabb

WMcNabb GSN Sponsor Tier 1

TN, USA
    Very nice Thomas!!

3. dhal22

dhal22 GSN Sponsor Tier 1

I agree. I'm 30+ years into my trade and still love it.

4. TLFMM

TLFMM 50cc

ok another part for the 100% EAGLES and also for the 50% EAGLE exclusiv kit is done.
    The Wing attachment streamlined washers.
    We use a special and strong PU material to produce such small parts very quick.
    A few more parts are done with this technique in this special EAGLE kit. For the 100 %Eagles
    and Pitts´ aircraft we are milling the parts directly in Aluminum-Aloy.

streamlined_washers2.jpg streamlined_washers1.jpg

5. TLFMM

TLFMM 50cc

Some news before christmas from the 3D-lab.
    The produced data for the cowling,canopy,wheelpants are perfect.
    Next step is to design the mould data in the CAD for milling the plugs or moulds.

I wish all the EAGLE exclusiv-Kit thread readers merry christmas and do not forget
    your family and your wife/girlfriend to thank for the patience and tolerance
    for aviation enthusiastics.

wheelpants_xps_01.jpg cowling_02.jpg cowling_01.jpg

6. WMcNabb

WMcNabb GSN Sponsor Tier 1

TN, USA
    3D-lab efforts look great!

Merry Christmas to you and your family.

7. Mark Brown

Mark Brown New to GSN!

Bahrain
    Awesome Thomas, I would be interested to learn more about the full size eagle and if the 50% is available now as a kit?

8. I must say this is an incredibly kit you are putting together.

I included a picture of my brother's Eagle Talon. It is a single seat, similar to the one' flown by the Christen Eagle team but with different wings and different tail.

Your 100% eagle looks gorgeous. Really liked the paint scheme on the black as opposed to white one!

Attached Files:

Didier Neefe and WMcNabb like this.
  9. Wow! Fantastic project!

WMcNabb likes this.
  10. TLFMM

TLFMM 50cc

Mark,

sorry for late reply - we have a lot of work in all parts of my company -
    This exclusiv EAGLE KIT is our project from TL-aircraft parts and services in Germany which is my company.
    We are manufacturing and developping and engeneering parts for EAGLE aircraft and also developping a kind of a
    new TL-EAGLE kit in 100% scale with all the latest technology things. The 50% scale EAGLE exclusiv Kit is still in
    progress to finish the final 4 testbuilds before lounch to the oficial market. I hope we can push it the next months
    but we don´t have enough people in the company with that skills to bring it to a perfect kit in the end - so its my job
    and my baby ! It is no problem to produce kits in the End for the world wide orders but its another job to
    create such a kit. For me its important to have a absolut perfect result .

Thomas

Moki and Mark Brown like this.