• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale 50% Dalotel 165

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Make sure that you have the correct Viton tubing I bought some from my LHS and it look good and everything else but it failed with in 3 minutes into the flight. The tubing split and came off at the most inopportune time. Banged up the plane pretty good. It seems that I got some stuff that was not meant for us rc guys. I belive if my memory is correct the good Viton tubing came had from PSB hobbies. Please somebody correct if I am wrong.

Make sure that you have the correct Viton tubing I bought some from my LHS and it look good and everything else but it failed with in 3 minutes into the flight. The tubing split and came off at the most inopportune time. Banged up the plane pretty good. It seems that I got some stuff that was not meant for us rc guys. I belive if my memory is correct the good Viton tubing came had from PSB hobbies. Please somebody correct if I am wrong.

Ya I hear you, I am having my doubts about this one, so will have to look into some good proven stuff, thanks for the heads up

pawnshopmike

Staff member
PSP Mfg. http://www.pspmfg.com/FuelLine.html

installing the choke and throttle servos, I know not the ones I usually use but had these, and they are high voltage so its all good

Attachments

• ael.JPG
    ael.JPG
    117.1 KB · Views: 297
  • aem.JPG
    aem.JPG
    109.1 KB · Views: 303
  • aen.JPG
    aen.JPG
    113.4 KB · Views: 274