Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale 50% Dalotel 165

Discussion in 'Giant / Scale Scratch and Kit Build Threads' started by Forgues-Research, Aug 16, 2014.

1. Pistolera

Pistolera HEY!..GET OUTTA MY TREE!

Damn.....That is nice!

stangflyer and Forgues-Research like this.
  2. Forgues-Research

Forgues-Research 150cc

Just printed two different heads for the pilot, I am favoring the one on the right , what do you think?

Attached Files:

3. Pistolera

Pistolera HEY!..GET OUTTA MY TREE!

Yep....definitely!!! How much does he weigh?

Forgues-Research likes this.
  4. Forgues-Research

Forgues-Research 150cc

I can't get to my shop because of a major snow storm, but will get to it tomorow where my gram scale is, but it is very light since when I printed this I told the slicer to have no fill , so just the exterior is printed, now I need to have it painted, I can paint it myself but i would have a monster on my hands and we can't have that LOL

stangflyer likes this.
  5. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 640cc Uber Pimp

Canada
    The one on the right is the one I like.

Forgues-Research likes this.
  6. Forgues-Research

Forgues-Research 150cc

that's my choice as well, the one on the left looks more like a female alien lol

Snoopy1 likes this.
  7. +1:way_to_go:

49dimes, Snoopy1 and Forgues-Research like this.
  8. Forgues-Research

Forgues-Research 150cc

after two snow storms in 3 days, I finally got to my shop , so the weight of the pilot is 1.7 oz not counting any paint that will be added

stangflyer likes this.
  9. stangflyer

stangflyer I like 'em "BIG"!

No skinny mini, but I highly doubt the penalty of a few meager ounces will ever be noticed in that maddeningly behemoth sky ship.

10. 49dimes

49dimes Damn I'm hungry

The one on the left would be my choice......Alien and all. Looks like it could be made up to be a smokin hot red head from Venus :D.