• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

50cc Extra 300 SP

Right now it's still up in the air. I may not make it. However I need a getaway really bad. I'll let you know tomorrow.
Well hope to see you there. I'm going even though I have been flying the sequence less than 2 weeks and made a change in the plane on Saturday.

Tseres

150cc
Well hope to see you there. I'm going even though I have been flying the sequence less than 2 weeks and made a change in the plane on Saturday.

I just made reservations so I'm going.
Have not flown the sportsman sequence yet and my plane may or may not be set up. It'll be fun. :)

Tseres

150cc
Had a chance to drill the backplate and cut the No Limitz spinner on Art's 30% PAU Extra. Art was so exited that he fell asleep. LOL. He was just looking at his phone. I know you'll ask so 'We got the spinner from PAU"

http://flypau.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=7_17&zenid=s93kgdqaqnjp30f30m4npkobb6

IMG_1040.JPG
IMG_1041.JPG
IMG_1042.JPG
IMG_1043.JPG

Bipeguy03

150cc
I dig the No Limitz Fiber Glass spinners next to a Falcon Prop!! I'm just to lazy to cut them so I get the Falcon CF or an Aluminum Tru-Turn if I need the weight ;)

Looking good! When it's done he'll have to come with you the next time we get together to fly :)

Tseres

150cc
Mounted the wheel pants and wheels on Arts plane today. This is one way that I found to make the wheel pants come out even and in the right orientation. It is also high enough to fly off of grass. Fist you raise the tail to level off the fuse. you can use a level on the top of the fuse with the canopy removed. Set the gear on the table. You will have to open up the cutout for the axle to clear the nut on the axle. Set the wheel pants flat on the table and up against the landing gear and transfer the screw holes from the gear to the wheel pants. Drill the holes big enough for the 4-40 T nuts and install. Comes out perfect every time. :) PS:

Be careful not to open up the slot to much for the axle nut or you won't have much wood left to hole the T nuts.

Art took the plane for its first official act. It will be a show plane in our clubs booth at the Elwood Glass Festival

IMG_1044.JPG
IMG_1045.JPG
IMG_1046.JPG
IMG_1047.JPG
IMG_1048.JPG
IMG_1049.JPG