• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

59" Aj slick

gyro

GSN Contributor
Cuz I'm not.. Banged up my 58 pretty good. Fuse on the way as is a new cowl and motorbox. I'm thinking I'll quick swap to the new one and take a stab at the mbox repair. If you can find some wings and stuff let me know ;-)

I've got wings, and the tail from my 58. All intact. right wing had a tiny bit of damage around the wing tube slot, but I fixed it.

Let me know Dan... :)

joshgluck

100cc
I've got wings, and the tail from my 58. All intact. right wing had a tiny bit of damage around the wing tube slot, but I fixed it.

Let me know Dan... :)

Dan if you got some glue, time, and a power system, it sounds like we got ya covered

joshgluck

100cc
Josh, since Dan doesn't want it, can I have what you've got left? Maybe I can resurrect mine?

It's red right?

Is there any other color?

It's all yours and its even got Joe's autograph on the tail ;-) I'll throw the motorbox kit in that's on its way.

The new fuse should be here this week I think. Let me pull my stuff and I'll send you the pics. How do you want to get it to you or do you want me to hold it out here for the FLI?

Last edited by a moderator:

gyro

GSN Contributor
Is there any other color?

It's all yours and its even got Joe's autograph on the tail ;-) I'll throw the motorbox kit in that's on its way.

The new fuse should be here this week I think. Let me pull my stuff and I'll send you the pics. How do you want to get it to you or do you want me to hold it out here for the FLI?

I was going to ask if you could hold until FLI. I'll figure out how to ship it home then :) Looks like I'm buying some drinks out there in July! :D