• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

For Sale (6) Savox HV high torque 2270 w/ SWB arms

I have 6 Savox HV 2270 servos for sale. They all come with SWB arms (5) 2" double locking arms. Servos have less then 10 flights on them and are in perfect condition.

$390 shipped

Attachments

• IMG-20150528-WA0027-1.jpg
    IMG-20150528-WA0027-1.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 337
Last edited:

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
Lost over $15....................
Not really. I bought these a while back. Well before the offer of $375 was made. In fact they were installed in my EF MXS before that offer was made. OP just hasn't marked them sold yet.

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Lost over $15....................

Not really. I bought these a while back. Well before the offer of $375 was made. In fact they were installed in my EF MXS before that offer was made. OP just hasn't marked them sold yet.

I was telling twobyeight that. I strongly disagree with lowballing. Trying to save a measly $15 and lost out on what was already a good deal. If I see it and it's a good deal I buy it. I don't have time to try to save a couple of dollars. But in trying to keep this a friendly site that's just my approach.