• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

60" Extra 330SC

3DMad5

50cc
Does anyone have experience with this plane? I'm in the market for a reasonably priced (for me that's <$200) ~60" 3D plane and this looks to fit the bill perfectly.

gyro

GSN Contributor
Does anyone have experience with this plane? I'm in the market for a reasonably priced (for me that's <$200) ~60" 3D plane and this looks to fit the bill perfectly.

I'm pretty sure it's a brand new release that is coming to market for the first time... I think I heard that it flew successfully at Joe Nall this year however.

KoleDeRacer

1000cc
GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Yes we did just release these and i dont think there has been any sold in the us yet, I did however fly mine at joe nall. It flys good for a small plane and is put together well.