• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

800cc Radial?!?!? YES!

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
I've got the perfect thing to use 4 of them on.... http://www.theballybomber.com/

Man that is friggin huge! I don't know if I could get in it and fly though!. I would have to make it RC and avoid having to bail out if any thing happened.
@Twangmaster :
Got to looking at the site and I got to say that plane is AMAZING!
Would he post it here on GSN? being it has its own website? If you guys have not looked at this thing you NEED to!

Last edited:

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
I am really pleased you are happy Kelly.... Hurry up and get the planes built so we can fly them at Nall.:banana-dance::yesss:

Uhm.... I still have kidneys at the moment! lol The Decathlon will be first and @bobzilla is getting me some pics of his. Looks as if the good ol'Edge is gonna have to do because I won't have the Decathlon ready until late summer. And if ever a chance to score a deal on a nice radial!! I'm going to be absent an arm and a leg to boot! "I AM HAPPY WITH WHAT I HAVE". And so grateful. God Blessed for sure!! Looking forward to NALL man!
If I get strapped to the hood please cover me up......I burn easy!lol

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Uhm.... I still have kidneys at the moment! lol The Decathlon will be first and @bobzilla is getting me some pics of his. Looks as if the good ol'Edge is gonna have to do because I won't have the Decathlon ready until late summer. And if ever a chance to score a deal on a nice radial!! I'm going to be absent an arm and a leg to boot! "I AM HAPPY WITH WHAT I HAVE". And so grateful. God Blessed for sure!! Looking forward to NALL man!
If I get strapped to the hood please cover me up......I burn easy!lol
Radial? Did you say Radial? I just happen to know where you can get a real nice Moki Radial. What's your pleasure? How many do you want? Bwaaa haaa haa....