• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

89 slick Rebuild

Orderd the new covering and the parts last night we Gona doc little custom scheme on it. The stars are going way the orange and while lines will stay the same, the black and silver will be gone and met purple and apple green will be the new trim additions

Last edited by a moderator:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1393351777.510244.jpgi like this scheme with the colors I mentioned

Well back out working on the Slick to night!!!!, All the Covering and parts Shipped today From 3dhs and Horizion. Started out the night buy removing all the covering on the rudder, then I am going to remove the Rudder Hinges, I will remove the Hinges buy Melting them out with a Soldering Iron,, and then clean the hole with a 3/16 drill bit.

well I went out, tonight and Sanded the filler on the Rudder and on the Stab,, It is all ready for Covering, It should be Here tomorrow, but before I can start covering on it I need to, cover the Repairs I made on my Buddies Redwing Slick, and then I got another buddy bringing me a Bigfoot to Build so things on the Slick Might come to a hault,, cause that is my new engine Money for the slick or the money for my redwing slick when it comes in

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1393693288.219623.jpgwell bottom and one side of fuse is done, and it turns out to look like factory so far, my best covering job yet