• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

8th ANNUAL ROLLA BIG BIRD!

pawnshopmike

Staff member
I think mom and Frank are gonna drag me down this year after they told me how much fun they had last year.
You will love all the field improvements we've made in the last couple years. The pond is gone and lots of trees are gone as well. Lots more room to fly now.

thurmma

150cc
We'll let you fly IMAC here also:)
For some reason I don't think they will allow it to count for regional points :) If I don't end up going south that weekend I would like to make it to your event and shoot some pictures :) I was at Tulsa's event 2 years ago and it was a blast even though mother nature said let it be cold and miserable we still had a good time and I shot a bunch of pictures :)

I'll have to get big Bird, and 2dogs to go. Pretty sure Frank will be there, might get Dan Rocha and Bob Boen too. Any event planned for after hours yet?

Decal Dennis

TEAM EP&G
Event sponsors so far:

-MKS Servo USA- FL.
-Express Pawn and Gun- Sullivan, MO.
-Hobbico- Champaign, IL.
-RC Powersports- Rolla, MO.
-Knife Edge Graphix- Rolla, MO.
-Razorback Hobby- Paragould, AR.
-Stahlman Powersports- Rolla, MO.

-Holy Smokes smoke pumps- St. Louis, MO.
-Kingsford charcoal of Belle, MO.
-Husqvarna USA
-Twisted Hobbys

Last edited:

Decal Dennis

TEAM EP&G
A thought crossed my mind......I was thinking of making up event shirts, anyone thinking they might be interested in purchasing one?