Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

8th ANNUAL ROLLA BIG BIRD!

Discussion in 'Events, Contests, Swap Meets' started by Decal Dennis, Mar 7, 2016.

1. Jetpainter

Jetpainter 640cc Uber Pimp

@Decal Dennis and @pawnshopmike I think Jordan and Bill from Midwest Air Wing are coming to win everything you guys are giving away. I know they win everything around here the lucky buggers. :lol2:

Decal Dennis and pawnshopmike like this.
  2. You should come down too bro. Can't win if you don't play! :D

Jetpainter likes this.
  3. Does your mower through it out the side or the rear? I mow our field and would much rather hve something like that than work from the inside and blow it all off the field.

4. We have a regular O'l side discharge riding mower.

5. So you push it from the middle out or use the rake after you mow to pick up the grass? How short are you mowing your field?

6. Rack after we mow but only when we need too. Not sure on the height. Maybe @JerryG or @Decal Dennis knows ?

thurmma likes this.
  7. One of the close to the field members cuts the field once a week. I'm guessing they mow from the middle out the way the cut looks if you stand in the middle of the runway. It's cut at about 1 inch.

thurmma likes this.
  8. I cut ours about the same length. Can you get me a part number from the rake and where you got it from? I have looked at a few but, they are mainly for leaves and wouldn't work to well on grass clippings.

9. JerryG

JerryG 30cc

It is just a standard yard rake like you get at Sears. Works best if you rake as you mow to get the clippings while they are on top the grass.

10. I hope I don't win anything...I got way to much airplane stuff!!

Jetpainter likes this.