• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

90" Aerobeez Extra 330

I Love Nachos

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
My 90" Aerobeez Extra. I currently have it set up on a Q80 and run 12s. It is a rocket. I probably have about 25 flights on it. The plane has no bad tendencies and honestly one of my favorite planes to fly. I need the equipment to put into another plane though and instead of sitting on the airframe until I have gear for it I figured I would sell it to make some space in the hangar. No crashes or any hard landings even. I did replace the pin hinges on one of the elevator halves because it felt a tad loose. PM or email me if interested. Looking for local pick up. Cleveland Ohio Area.

NachosCheeseGraphics@gmail.com

http://aerobeez.com/90-30-Extra-330-50cc-Gas-Electric-ARF-RC-Airplane-Red.html

Attachments

• extra 91.jpg
    extra 91.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 344
Last edited by a moderator:

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
I love the graphics you put on it!!!! Nice job nachooooooooooooooo!

Also looks like you have a nice camera too... using a wide open fast lens I would say!

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
LOL well the new iphone have a nice aperture range as well. My iPhone 6 Plus has an impressive camera for a phone!