• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

91" Extra 300-EXP ARF

gyro

GSN Contributor
New Daniel video looks awesome!
[video=youtube_share;a_YcK7WUMe4]http://youtu.be/a_YcK7WUMe4[/video]

danielph

50cc
Hey guys, this is my first post on this forum and it looks like a nice place with a better overall attitude than most of the other websites. Lets keep it that way!

Thank you for posting that video Gyro! I just logged in here to do that. :) The new Extrme Flight 91" Extra 300EXP is the most capable 3D/XA/IMAC airplane in it's class that I've flown and has raised the standard for 60cc aircraft a LONG way!

Bigroger

70cc twin V2
Daniel,
that is some sweet machine you got setup there.

Just amazing how Chris's airframes just get better and better with each release.

that take off that pushes into KE almost immediately is purely sweet and a true demonstration of the sheer performance of your setup and airframe, and your god given skills on the sticks.

PS: And welcome to 3drcforums. All the good parts of the other place without the riff-raff!!

Bigroger

70cc twin V2
Lets try this question over here.

I know the 91" extra conforms to the scale rules on IMAC etc, but does that include with the SFG's installed?

I had a fellow club guy telling me yesterday that SFG's are not permitted in IMAC comps, but the question is if I install them for 3D/freestyle flying, will removing them change the cg of the airplane.

hone

150cc
SFGs are not IMAC legal. Since they are placed on the plane right around the CG i doubt there would be a noticeable change in CG with them on or off.