• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Advertising on GSN is Available - Information here.

SleepyC

150cc
Ok guys, obviously we need to build the site up. To do that we need funds. I personally am 'all in'. GSN is going to work or I'll be couch surfing on all of your couches for the next year or so (as will my dogs, kids and wife ;) ) So, if you want to see us attend some events, get out there and bring in the traffic to make this THE place to be then please feel free to support us and let us advertise your products to the core of giant scale RCers.

Even though this site only currently has a little over 530 members when I checked last night GSN actually had more active users using the site then another popular site! So advertisers, your core audience is here.

Also at this stage, your really telling the public that you support GSN knowing that when it grows we will keep the integrity in coverage, the fairness in product evaluations and promotion, and keep the fun in our online community and giant scale airplanes in general.

But currently, we do not feel is fair to charge full price, so we are marking our advertisement down to 50% off until Jan 1st. So take advantage of this, support what I believe is going to be a great site and help us make sure we can attend the events to bring all of the best Giant Scale action to your computer!

Advertising info:

If you click one of the "advertise here" banners it will take you to an automated area where you can select your ad size, pay for 1 or 3 months at a time, select reoccurring or one time and upload your file.

The "Under NavBar ads" are [COLOR= #333333]450 x 110 and will be $125.00 a month until January

The "Header right ad" is [/COLOR]
[COLOR= #333333]650 x 200 [/COLOR][COLOR= #333333]and will be $225.00 a month [/COLOR][COLOR= #333333]until January

AD formats: [/COLOR]
[COLOR= #333333]gif, jpg, jpeg, png, swf (no flash or animated gifs)[/COLOR]

[COLOR= #333333]There are no contracts, we want you to be happy.

If you need help with ad banners feel free to contact me and I can whip some up for you.

Also, once you upload and pay your account will not immediately go live, we need to approve the artwork in the system before it will appear.

(That way we don't wake up to some smut company advertising on GSN)

OK guys, thank you for making this place seem awesome in basically a week.

For me personally it's like watching a giant party get better and better and better.

Thanks in advance for the support.

Sleepy[/COLOR]

SleepyC

150cc
Also just so you guys understand, the other site has a ton more people (currently) and even more guests, but last night GSN had more Members online at one time!

attachment.php

attachment.php

5745=2086-FG.jpg
5745=2086-FG.jpg
5745=2085-GSN.jpg
5745=2085-GSN.jpg

SleepyC

150cc
Thanks Chris. And you are one heck of a stick..

Hopefully once this all settles down a bit I can get back to more flying next year!

Head out to Poppelville and have some fun.