• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

**AERO-MODEL IS CLOSING** SAVE SAVE SAVE

SleepyC

150cc
Hey guys, a bit of a bittersweet announcement. Aero-Model is closing it's doors. They were a great source of all things brushless for years... Sad to see them go. BUT as a last party, they have huge savings so STOCK UP!!

PROMO CODE: CLOSE

**AERO-MODEL IS CLOSING** Aero-Model Inc. & Hacker Brushless USA will be closing after 15 incredible years.

The last shipment date for products is December 23rd, 2014.
We would like to thank you in advance for your years of patronage

www.aero-model.com

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
This is sad to hear. I wonder who will handle Hacker service now?

Rumor has it that there is already a new vendor lined up who will provide us with the same great Hacker service, so we shouldn't worry too much.

DaveL322

30cc
Definitely a bummer to see the departure of Aero-model.

From the people I've talked to, I have the sense that this occured pretty quickly. What I can advise at this point is that Lee Estingoy (formerly at Castle Creations) is starting a new company to handle Hacker in the USA. He is projecting official announcement / contact information release on January 1, 2015, with full website/service as fast as he can get it in place.