• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Aero plus 111'' extra 330. Pre build log.

Awaiting the 111 to show up. So I got some time.lol. My list, subject to change.

Prop 29x10 falcon

Engine dle120 or gp123 possibly a bme 116 extreme

Servos hs 7954 exception is rudder going to try single servo with a tray running a jr 8911hv.

Optima 9, why Hitec is my brand haters gonna hate. Running a Wolverine switch 2 deans in 3 jr out.

ignition kill not sure yet.

Wrong way rc 50oz tank.

Oh and I have to build a trailer also.

Pretty much it so far. I want to get the lightest setup possible. any suggestions or comments

Last edited by a moderator:

gyro

GSN Contributor
Awaiting the 111 to show up. So I got some time.lol. My list, subject to change.

Prop 29x10 falcon

Engine dle120 or gp123 possibly a bme 116 extreme

Servos hs 7954 exception is rudder going to try single servo with a tray running a jr 8911hv.

Optima 9, why Hitec is my brand haters gonna hate. Running a Wolverine switch 2 deans in 3 jr out.

ignition kill not sure yet.

Oh and I have to build a trailer also.

Pretty much it so far. I want to get the lightest setup possible. any suggestions or comments
[MENTION=2715]WrongWayRc[/MENTION] 50oz fuel tank?

The 1000ml (33.8 oz) is likely more appropriate.

I have the 50 oz in my 40% with DA-150 and still have 1/3 of a tank remaining after a 10-12 minute flight.

Some of the guys are even telling me that they are using the 23.7 oz (700ml) on their 100-120cc birds but they typically fly 8 minute routines and have less than 1/4 tank remaining.

I still intend to add the third line option for my fuel tanks {edit;to the website... now available on non web orders} but will wait until my website is revamped by Snow Dog. It is in the works.

I was just talking with one of the vendors that stocks my tanks this week... he has sold well over a hundred of these tanks in the past year or so... I asked for good feedback and bad... Good feedback is that guys buying one size came back for another size... bad, well he had none... so none reported...

Richard

Last edited by a moderator:

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
I hope these guys don't get your plane CrashTech!

maersk.png

Those dang pirates.... arrrrrr

KoleDeRacer

1000cc
GSN Sponsor Tier 1
For some reason when i watched that movie and when the copyright, piracy is a real crime screen flashed on i could not stop laughing about that.