Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

SOLD! Aerobeez 60cc Extra W/ servos and more

Discussion in 'Airplanes, Gas/Glow' started by Joshet89, Mar 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joshet89

Joshet89 50cc

Selling my 60CC Aerobeez Extra. Less than 20 flights. Originally had a DA60 then was switched to a DA70. Either motor will pull this plane around with no problem. Hitec HS-8335SH HV servos on all the surfaces with a HS5665HV on throttle. Will include servos, switches, and an opto kill, everything minus a powerplant and gas tank if you stay with gas power. I do not have the wheel pants but I do have the SFGs never removed from the package. Cloth padded wingbags are included as well. $450 OBO I am 30 minutes south of Cleveland and 20 minutes west of Akron. I will not ship but will consider driving a short distance if time allows to facilitate a sale. IMG_5907.jpg IMG_5909.jpg IMG_5910.jpg IMG_5912.jpg IMG_5913.jpg IMG_5915.jpg IMG_5916.jpg

thurmma likes this.
  2. hmmm interesting

3. Andy Bowman

Andy Bowman New to GSN!

Still for sale?

4. Joshet89

Joshet89 50cc

No sorry sold

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.