• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Aerobeez 70″ Slick PRO Step By Step Build Guide

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Not sure if I ever posted about that, but I learned to do that from my buddy Brigg. I have been doing it for a few years that way. It goes off with the CA just like kicker so be ready lol.

Bloosee

70cc twin V2
Watch out Bloosee is getting fancy with his blingage. :banana: so why not do them all to mach bud?

Haha, bling should be seen, if the bling is on the wing bottom it won't be seen much. There will be bling on when the canopy hatch is removed though, I've got a couple of rudder arms lying around :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Pete

50cc
The CA and baking soda tip has been awesome! Strong like crazy too! I learned this from the vendor at the shows selling CA. You can smack it with hammer after the 2 parts mix and it won't hardly break!

Bushwacker

3DRCF Moderator
Well the only gaps on mine are at the horizontal stabilizer, not really huge, but enough that I can see daylight through the other side. I centered it, filled it, glued it and it is good to go.

Bushwacker

3DRCF Moderator
Well I now know this airframe is wide enough to hold 2 6S batteries. Sorry about the pic quality, took it from my old crappy phone.
2015-05-13 20.26.32.jpg