• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Aerobeez NEW Video of the Week Collection Thread

Bushwacker

3DRCF Moderator
I have a great idea for mounting a paint gun under wings for such a thing. Oh and do you remember going to the fair and shooting out the red star with the automatic BB Guns, well that too. Mooohahaha Baby. That would be the shiznit fella's. :thumbup:
Hey man if they can put them on quad copters we can to. Not gonna get owned by some quad dudes.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aerobeez

70cc twin V2
I have a great idea for mounting a paint gun under wings for such a thing. Oh and do you remember going to the fair and shooting out the red star with the automatic BB Guns, well that too. Mooohahaha Baby. That would be the shiznit fella's. :thumbup:
Hey man if they can put them on quad copters we can to. Not gonna get owned by some quad dudes.
[MENTION=3728]Bushwacker[/MENTION], we would get into so much trouble for doing that lol

Bushwacker

3DRCF Moderator
Yeah I know you would, heck we would too probably. Im sure the BB Gun thing would be against the law, but I bet the Paint Ball thing isn't. So there we have it. Tell ya what...Send me a Big Arse Plane and I will build it with the Paint Ball Gun... Moohaha :thumbup: I bet Bipenut would even get in on it with me, maybe even 3DMIKE cuz he lives somewhat in the same local. You know it would be epic dude. Ive checked some of these things out man. They have shotguns and .50 cal setups, miniguns...yep thats right minigun like you see hanging out the door of a Blackhawk. Oh baby we could have so much fun. HAHAHA we could go hunt down some of those dang quads and bow them right out of the sky. LMAO!!!

Geez man I have way too much time on my hands today.

Aerobeez

70cc twin V2
Yeah I know you would, heck we would too probably. Im sure the BB Gun thing would be against the law, but I bet the Paint Ball thing isn't. So there we have it. Tell ya what...Send me a Big Arse Plane and I will build it with the Paint Ball Gun... Moohaha :thumbup: I bet Bipenut would even get in on it with me, maybe even 3DMIKE cuz he lives somewhat in the same local. You know it would be epic dude. Ive checked some of these things out man. They have shotguns and .50 cal setups, miniguns...yep thats right minigun like you see hanging out the door of a Blackhawk. Oh baby we could have so much fun. HAHAHA we could go hunt down some of those dang quads and bow them right out of the sky. LMAO!!!

Geez man I have way too much time on my hands today.
[MENTION=3728]Bushwacker[/MENTION] You're the kid my mother warned me about "If all your friends jump off a bridge, don't jump off okey?"

Aerobeez

70cc twin V2

[MENTION=3728]Bushwacker[/MENTION] So this happened !!!!! product-testing-rc-airplanes.JPG