• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

AeroPlus 60cc Edge 540 V3

KoleDeRacer

1000cc
GSN Sponsor Tier 1
I only made the inlet hole larger for mine and that was it. the engine fits in the cowl. and i would think the 55 would need the pipe, especially at that altitude its a big plane.

gyro

GSN Contributor
I only made the inlet hole larger for mine and that was it. the engine fits in the cowl. and i would think the 55 would need the pipe, especially at that altitude its a big plane.

Kole, this video shows the dle55 I think:

[video=youtube;YXJBOUaX6Dk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXJBOUaX6Dk[/video]

Yowzilla

50cc
It's official (well at least the payment). Initially the VW scheme got my attention, but the red white and blue in flight looks sweet, especially with the guy behind the sticks in the mountains flying it.

What is the story of the full size V3. Is it the latest from Zivko?

I am removing the GP61 from an airframe and want to do any up keep I can on carb or engine. Arguably not necessary but I am going to add the longer throttle arm so the cab is coming off. Should I replace the 2" length of tygon between carb and engine? I noticed that it has got a bit of memory from the nipple retainer rings.

Last edited by a moderator: