• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Aeroplus RC 111" Edge 540 V3 "Assembly"

gyro

GSN Contributor
Don't break anything. I promise, you wont be happy.

I broke the landing gear and wheel pants on a dead stick of the 92, about 5 months ago... I ordered the replacement parts the next day.

They never came, and I sold the plane a few months ago with landing gear from an Extra installed.

I am worried about parts as well, but Lorne at Pro RC seems to be supporting aero plus pretty well. He has parts in stock currently including gear for the 92" as well as 111". Other than gear, canopies, and cowls, other airframe parts may be an issue tho....
Oh well, just trying something different and pretty happy so far

gyro

GSN Contributor
I am worried about parts as well, but Lorne at Pro RC seems to be supporting aero plus pretty well. He has parts in stock currently including gear for the 92" as well as 111". Other than gear, canopies, and cowls, other airframe parts may be an issue tho....
Oh well, just trying something different and pretty happy so far

Yeah, I've never ordered through Lorne, but heard nothing but good about him.

The planes truly fly amazingly