• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Aeroworks 120cc Freestyle Extra 260 due out THIS MONTH (October 2014).

Madinpensacola

70cc twin V2
I am SOOOOOOO ready for this aircraft to be available for preorder. :popcorn:

Aeroworks most recent information via Facebook...
The New 120cc Freestyle 260 is currently in production and should be here some time in October. We will continue to update you on its progress.

Sincerely,

Vince
Aeroworks Sales Staff

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsOMnjpDh44

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Here is the video!!!

[video=youtube;lsOMnjpDh44]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsOMnjpDh44[/video]

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Beautiful plane and cool video Vince! Thanks for sharing.

Looks like a great performer, great scheme with lots of room to personalize it (Graphics wise).

nice work @AeroWorks !

AKfreak

150cc
Voro flew real good, not to be a negative nancy, but the camera work Stunk! That flight deserved a way better video, I loved that transition to crankshaft, and those 90° degree knife edge turns. The plane looks very capable, things looks very docile. It's nice looking plane for sure.

Last edited by a moderator:

AeroWorks

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
I am SOOOOOOO ready for this aircraft to be available for preorder. :popcorn:

Aeroworks most recent information via Facebook...
The New 120cc Freestyle 260 is currently in production and should be here some time in October. We will continue to update you on its progress.

Sincerely,

Vince
Aeroworks Sales Staff

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsOMnjpDh44

The 120cc Freestyle is not listed on our web site yet but I will have it posted as soon as possible.

We do have a pre order list and are taking names at this time. This does not require a deposit and will hold a plane for you when they arrive.

Please contact Jeff Oaks jeff@aero-works.net in sales to get on the list the first production is underway and I am expecting them soon.

Thank you,
Rocco
AeroWorks

Last edited by a moderator:

Madinpensacola

70cc twin V2
The 120cc Freestyle is not listed on our web site yet but I will have it posted as soon as possible.

We do have a pre order list and are taking names at this time. This does not require a deposit and will hold a plane for you when they arrive.

Please contact Jeff Oaks jeff@aero-works.net in sales to get on the list the first production is underway and I am expecting them soon.

Thank you,
Rocco
AeroWorks

Done. Email now sent to Jeff. Ready!!!!!! Lol ;)

Madinpensacola

70cc twin V2
GYRO, I've still got it on "preorder" but that 3DHS Edge540 will take front seat for now. Honestly hope the Aeroworks plane is not out until first of the year so I can possibly keep it too.:facepalm::crying::popcorn:

gyro

GSN Contributor
GYRO, I've still got it on "preorder" but that 3DHS Edge540 will take front seat for now. Honestly hope the Aeroworks plane is not out until first of the year so I can possibly keep it too.:facepalm::crying::popcorn:

you're going to need a nice big trailer :)