• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Aeroworks 35cc Ultimate

Feral

Gyro You could always put the tank up the tail to balance the da50 it would turn it into a foamy

Feral

Hahaha I'll let you know in 2 years when we get them over here. I'd love to add this ulti to my hanger I've got a mld35 with its name on it

gyro

GSN Contributor
Hahaha I'll let you know in 2 years when we get them over here. I'd love to add this ulti to my hanger I've got a mld35 with its name on it

Personally, I've never owned an AW airframe yet, but their newer stuff seems to fly well.
Giving up on the da50 already?

Feral

There nice lookin birds the aw they are a bit heavy tho. There's a DA50 in a certain yak I'm purchasing that may find its way into a AW 50cc ultimate. I'm heading out with 3DRat to watch him huck his 42% ulti in the morning I'll get some pics and post them up in the cool pics thread he's a gun pilot

gyro

GSN Contributor
There nice lookin birds the aw they are a bit heavy tho. There's a DA50 in a certain yak I'm purchasing that may find its way into a AW 50cc ultimate. I'm heading out with 3DRat to watch him huck his 42% ulti in the morning I'll get some pics and post them up in the cool pics thread he's a gun pilot

Sweet! 42% is huge! Hope you guys have a blast

Personally, I've never owned an AW airframe yet, but their newer stuff seems to fly well.
Giving up on the da50 already?

Its not about it being aw... Of course it won't fly nearly as good as 3dhs or ef... Its about one of top manufacturers releasing an 30cc ultimate...

clarkj

70cc twin V2
Ive never had an aeroworks plane come out heavy. Ive owned several 50cc and 2 100cc. The 50cc extra 260 i had weighed 16lbs 13oz. The 100cc edge weighs 27lbs 4oz. Ive not added any carbon fiber other than what comes with it. The 100cc extra 300 weighs exactly the same weight. Both have da 100s. They are built very well, in fact ive yet to see a plane built as well as aw. This is just my opinion and i know people will disagree but im sold on them