• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Aeroworks Spring Sale...15% OFF!!

SleepyC

150cc
Some say that May 2nd is the greatest day on earth. That the world was forever changed on May 2nd, 44 years ago. For upon this day the greatest mind of any generation was born. (And a handsome fella no less)

Yes folks, May 2nd is my birthday and to celebrate Rocco from Aeroworks has decided to offer 15% off his airplanes in my honor. OR he is just having a sweet spring sale, but PERSONALLY I like my concept better!

SO here ya go:
04.jpg

WWW.AERO-WORKS.NET

Robbins

Team WTFO (Watch The Fun Occur)
yea the cub i want is out of stock.

15 percent sale on 0 is 0 right? so when it comes in stock it will be free? is my math correct?

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
i'd call them before you start buying an engine and servos for it. ;)

last sale I bought a Stingray, haven't built it yet but it's just my speed!

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Some say that May 2nd is the greatest day on earth. That the world was forever changed on May 2nd, 44 years ago. For upon this day the greatest mind of any generation was born. (And a handsome fella no less)

Yes folks, May 2nd is my birthday and to celebrate Rocco from Aeroworks has decided to offer 15% off his airplanes in my honor. OR he is just having a sweet spring sale, but PERSONALLY I like my concept better!

SO here ya go:
View attachment 18730

WWW.AERO-WORKS.NET
Gonna order a new Aeroworks tomorrow. And I blame it on Sleepy for having a birthday. LOL