• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Aj aircraft 93,73,56 laser

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
I'm loving the 73" Laser and taking it with me whenever I can sneak it in the truck!! Headed to the Northwest Beaches with the family for Spring Break but managed to bring her along! Just a few snapshots of the AJ Laser in action yesterday in one of my favorite places...

View attachment 34046View attachment 34047View attachment 34048View attachment 34049View attachment 34050View attachment 34051View attachment 34052

Love that last one with the flash Tim! Nice place to fly.

SupaTim

70cc twin V2
Just finished setting up at the Toledo Show and sorry [MENTION=1010]vegasking[/MENTION], looks like I got to it first!!! Don't worry, you can have the next one in 6 months when it comes out... :p

IMG_20150409_144629154_HDR.jpg