• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Angle gauges

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
I was looking at my elevator halves being slightly out of even when in high rates and fully up or down and I remembered that I need to buy angle gauges. Finally got around to buying some. They look pretty good.

angle gauges.jpg

BalsaDust

Yup I have a couple of those. Never thought of using them for checking throws. I bought them as a multipurpose tool really though. I can use them when setting the incidence on the wings of a new plane but more importantly I use them when bending conduit at work. Far more accurate and precise then trusting the little gauge that is on the bender itself.

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
I keep forgetting to order those. Although the digital versions aren't much more expensive.

witchfingers

70cc twin V2
The problem I have with them is the surfaces are rounded and the guage is square. How do you find level? Do you tape them to a center line somehow? I use those for thrust angle, caster on car suspensions.