• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Any way to change my username?

HRRC Flyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Now you guys know I frequent this one the most, but I have to go elsewhere to get my Classic Pattern & screaming 2 stroke fix. . . . . :yesss: The worst thing about it is that to get my "glow" fix, i have to go to a site that is run by the same bunch of clowns that run "The site I will not mention". . . . . . . :ugh!:

BalsaDust

Now you guys know I frequent this one the most, but I have to go elsewhere to get my Classic Pattern & screaming 2 stroke fix. . . . . :yesss: The worst thing about it is that to get my "glow" fix, i have to go to a site that is run by the same bunch of clowns that run "The site I will not mention". . . . . . . :ugh!:

For your screaming two stroke glow fix just watch some videos on my YouTube channel.