• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Anyone using a EME 120?

BarracudaHockey

70cc twin V2
Had one on a H-9 Pawnee glider tug. I had a bad carb, pulling it apart it looked like metal shavings got sprinkled into it with a salt shaker. Wouldn't start, wouldn't hold a tune when it did.
Chad sent me a new carb, now it runs like a swiss watch. Popped on the 3rd flip whether it was in the trailer over night or 3 months and will rip a Falcon 28x9 wide carbon but i can't go any longer because of ground clearance.

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Had one on a H-9 Pawnee glider tug. I had a bad carb, pulling it apart it looked like metal shavings got sprinkled into it with a salt shaker. Wouldn't start, wouldn't hold a tune when it did.
Chad sent me a new carb, now it runs like a swiss watch. Popped on the 3rd flip whether it was in the trailer over night or 3 months and will rip a Falcon 28x9 wide carbon but i can't go any longer because of ground clearance.

I had the same thing with my Carb, ran like a champ after Chad sent me a new one. I ran a 27x11 and it was pretty darn cool, very good speed and spool-up.

Good to hear. What headers are you using?

DA 100 flexy headers.

No matter how you look at it, it is a pretty decent engine, for Chinese. Chad did get most of the little issues worked out. I got mine from one of his counterparts. I've not had a minutes issue with mine, except for sliding the throttle trim all the way down by my thumb in a crankshaft, killing the engine, and shredding the gear plate out of my Yak 55 for the 3rd time.