• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Austin Texas 3D Bash

gyro

GSN Contributor
We have about 300-500 photos to go through, between the 3 staff members, and two guest photographers who helped. Simply amazing shots. Give us some time and we'll get them posted.
Also, we do have some videos, included Brian demoing the new Aeroplus 76" Edge on 12s3300.
Stay tuned!

gyro

GSN Contributor
How many pilots / planes did you end up with?

There were planes all the way down the flight line. Pilot number is hard to say, some people only attended one day, and a few club members never signed the registration. The CD Doug Nelle estimated 25-30 total pilots.

TimP

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
It was AWESOME! Way to put together a great event GYRO!

Had a blast. Just drove staright through 13 hours last night! I'm WASTED. But will be happy to asnwer more questions about the event if anyone has them. GREAT crowd! thank you to EVERYONE I met. Great hospitality!

Gary, Mike, Matt, James, Walt, William G, Herb, Willie, Doug, Chris N, Chris B, Shane, Umburto (spelling? the BEST 70 year old pilot I've EVER seen and probably one of the BEST I've seen in general! no SMOKE!), Brian, The list goes on an on.

I hope i had time to say hi to everyone there but it was a bit of a whirlwind. Anyway thanks for inviting us to be a part of it and we had a blast!
Tim and Heather - Redwing

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
We have about 300-500 photos to go through, between the 3 staff members, and two guest photographers who helped. Simply amazing shots. Give us some time and we'll get them posted.
Also, we do have some videos, included Brian demoing the new Aeroplus 76" Edge on 12s3300.
Stay tuned!

Woo Hoo!!! Can't wait!

Handsome Rob

New to GSN!
ARCA: First of all thank you ARCA for the hospitality. The second I backed my truck and trailer in, folks were coming over to welcome me. I will try to make it out there more often.

Gary: Nice meeting you. We need to get together and figure something out for my cadets.

Redwing RC: First time I have ever been to an event where a company was so out going and eager to talk to people. Most of the time, its as if the customers are bothering the manufacturer. Your passion speaks for itself. Your company is a blessing to the hobby. I look forward to doing business with you in the future. Thank you for the fancy wing bolts!

Chris from RC Today Show: The only man I know to build skis for a crack turbo beaver out of paper plates to ensure the fun continued at nall! Only the second time we have met, yet is was like we have known each other for years. Great flying with you. Thanks for stopping putting your plane together to spot for me, because I just had to fly right then.

Rob

Rob, indeed it was good to see you again! I've heard Bobby talk about you so much, I guess I feel like I've known you for a while. ;) And thanks for the offer to fly your EF plane, I just didn't get around to it. Maybe next time. :)